MIBEX can also provide ATEX specific trainings and workshops for you, especially for manufacturers of explosion proof electrical or mechanical equipment (ATEX 95/114), but also for installers, technicians or end user (ATEX 137/153). The starting point is always the own practical situation of the student and a training or workshop will therefore always be customized to fit your practice. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Basics of ATEX and IECEx regulations,
- the origin and prevention of explosions,
- performing risk assessments,
- properties and selection of protection methods,
- design of explosion proof equipment,
- certification of explosion proof equipment,
- compiling technical construction files,
- installation requirements,
- maintenance of ATEX equipment,
- working safely in ATEX environments.
Are you looking for a suitable training or workshop, please contact us. In a free and non-committal meeting, the possibilities are explained and we will determine what training and shape for you or your staff is most suitable.